AJK Services Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide high quality electrical, refrigeration mechanical and related specialist services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of its business activities.
The management of A.J.K. Services Ltd is committed to:
* Develop and improve the Quality Management System
* Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System * The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
* Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
* Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
* Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
* Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
* Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual.
In addition to all English and EEC commercial legislation and regulations, the Organisation complies with all legislation and regulations specifically related to the electrical, refrigeration, and mechanical industries.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.