Business name: AJK Services Ltd
Address: Unit 3, Aspire Business Centre, Ordnance Road, Tidworth, Wiltshire SP9 7QD
Type of Business: Electrical, Fire & Security, Mechanical, Heating & Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Renewable Energy.
The board of Directors of AJK Services Ltd are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare so far as reasonably practicable for all employees, members of the public and other third parties affected by company activities.
The Company will endeavour to meet the highest operational standards by:
1. Having a clear health and safety responsibilities within the organisation and ensuring that everyone with responsibilities understands what they have to do to discharge those responsibilities.
2. Providing plant, equipment and systems of work that is safe for the workforce, the public and other third parties.
3. Providing safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of goods.
4. Providing sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute positively to their own safety and health at work.
5. Ensuring a safe place of work with safe access and safe egress.
6. Ensuring a healthy working environment.
7. Providing safety facilities for people with disabilities.
The successful implementation of this policy requires total commitment from all levels of employee. Each individual has a legal obligation to take reasonable care for his or her own health and safety and for the safety of other people who may be affected by his or her acts or omissions.
This policy will be monitored and reviewed annually and if necessary revised if there are any legislative or organisational changes.
John King, Managing Director